Licensed Realtor and Real
Estate Broker Associate
– Claremont, CA (August 1988 to Present)
Wheeler Steffen Sotheby's International Realty
– Claremont, CA (January 2013 to Present)
Prudential Wheeler Steffen
Real Estate –
Claremont, CA (May
2001 – December 2012)
Coldwell Banker Real Estate –
Claremont, CA (August 1988 – May 2001)
Education, Experience, and Skills
Bachelor of Arts
Real Estate & Law, 1992;
California Polytechnic University
- Pomona, CA
·Negotiate, facilitate, and manage real estate
·Represents buyers and sellers of developed and
·Advertises client properties on websites,
through social media, real estate guides, and print publications.
·Shows properties to potential buyers and other
brokers at open houses and by appointment only.
·Personally accompanies buyers and sellers to
their home inspections, appraisals, and final walk-throughs.
·Continually stays up-to-date on mortgage rates
and related real estate news.
·Comprehensive knowledge of financial terms and
loan pre-qualification/pre-approval process
·Communicates with clients to understand their
property needs and preferences.
·Presents purchase offers personally to sellers
·Acts as liaison between sellers, buyers, and
Realtors to ensure positive experiences for all parties.
·Delivers positive, effective sales presentations
in both print and online formats (GeoffHamill.com).
·Maintains connections with clients and local
professionals to encourage repeat business and referrals.
·Manages contracts, negotiations, & all
aspects of sales to finalize purchases, exceed customer expectations.
·Works closely with clients to obtain the
appropriate loans, inspections and credit reports.
·Converts prospects to closed sales for clients
located throughout Claremont, Upland,
Rancho Cucamonga, La Verne,
San Dimas, Glendora,
and surrounding communities
·Creates virtual tours of homes listed, providing
potential buyers with additional exposure to properties.
·Professional Home Staging services to best
market listings to prospective buyers
·Guide clients from beginning to end of the home
buying process in choosing the right property.
·Access to “pocket/sealed/off-market” listings, REPOS, Short Sales, and corporate-owned RELO
·National and International Relocation
assistance; Corporate Relocation Specialist
·Consistent communication and feedback.
·Local, notable, and historic office building -
Open 7 days per week.
·Numerous references and testimonials available
- #1 Top Producer in the Office
(2001 to 2017)
- #1 Top Producer in the City of
- Top 1% of all Realtor's in USA
- Consistent Top Producer as noted
by local board of Realtor's
- Over $500,000,000 (Half
Billion Dollars) in real estate sold
- Over 1,500 closed transactions
- Often recognized in Time
Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Orange County Register,
Tribune, Sing Tau Magazine, Etc..
Personal and Professional Affiliations;
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (California Bureau of
Real Estate License#: 00997900)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Certified Residential
- Graduate, Realtor Institute
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Short Sale/Foreclosure
- Accredited Buyers
- Internet Savvy Professional
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Fine Homes & Estates
- National Association of
- California Association of Realtors
- Citrus Valley
Association of Realtors
- Claremont Heritage (Current
Active Board member)
Heritage, Pomona Heritage, Upland Heritage, La Verne & Glendora
- "Who's Who" In Real
- Claremont Chamber of Commerce
- Claremont Community Foundation
- Claremont Educational Foundation
- Claremont Symphony Orchestra
- American Cancer Society Relay
- Pomona Valley
- Foothill Philharmonic
- House of Ruth
- The Humane Society of Pomona
(Geoff is a proud dog and fish owner)
- Scripps Fine Arts Foundation
- Claremont Museum
- Friends of Oak Park Cemetery
- CLASP (Claremont After School Programs)
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanical
- KGNH (Keeping Good in the
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Divorce/Marriage Dissolution
- Expertise in