· Professional Home Staging services to best market listings to prospective buyers
· At client's discretion, creates Virtual Tours, 3D Matterport floor plan imaging, and/or aerial drone video footage - providing potential buyers with additional exposure to properties.
· Represents buyers and sellers of developed and
· Advertises client properties on websites,
through social media, real estate guides, and numerous local, regional, and nationwide print publications.
· Shows properties to potential buyers and other
brokers at open houses and by appointment only.
· Personally accompanies buyers and sellers to
their home inspections, appraisals, and final walk-throughs.
· Continually stays up-to-date on mortgage rates
and related real estate news.
· Comprehensive knowledge of financial terms and
loan pre-qualification/pre-approval process
· Communicates with clients to understand their
property needs and preferences.
· Presents purchase offers personally to sellers
· Acts as liaison between sellers, buyers, and
Realtors to ensure positive experiences for all parties.
· Delivers positive, effective sales presentations
in both print and online formats (GeoffHamill.com).
· Maintains connections with clients and local
professionals to encourage repeat business and referrals.
· Manages contracts, negotiations, & all
aspects of sales to finalize purchases, exceed customer expectations.
· Works closely with clients to obtain the
appropriate loans, inspections and credit reports.
· Converts prospects to closed sales for clients
located throughout Claremont, Upland,
Rancho Cucamonga, La Verne,
San Dimas, Glendora,
and surrounding communities
· Guide clients from beginning to end of the home
buying process in choosing the right property.
· Access to “pocket/sealed/off-market” listings, REPOS, Short Sales, and corporate-owned RELO
· National and International Relocation
assistance; Corporate Relocation Specialist
· Consistent communication and feedback.
· Local, notable, and historic office building -
Open 7 days per week.
· Numerous references and testimonials available
- #1 Top Producer in the Office
(2001 to 2017)
- #1 Top Producer in the City of
- Top 1% of all Realtor's in USA
- Consistent Top Producer as noted
by local board of Realtor's
- Over $500,000,000 (Half
Billion Dollars) in real estate sold
- Over 1,500 closed transactions
- Often recognized in Time
Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Orange County Register,
Tribune, Sing Tau Magazine, Etc..
Personal and Professional Affiliations;
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (California Bureau of
Real Estate License#: 00997900)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified Residential
- Graduate, Realtor Institute
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Short Sale/Foreclosure
- Accredited Buyers
- Internet Savvy Professional
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Fine Homes & Estates
- National Association of
- California Association of Realtors
- Citrus Valley
Association of Realtors
- Claremont Heritage (Current
Active Board member)
Heritage, Pomona Heritage, Upland Heritage, La Verne & Glendora
- "Who's Who" In Real
- Claremont Chamber of Commerce
- Claremont Community Foundation
- Claremont Educational Foundation
- Claremont Symphony Orchestra
- American Cancer Society Relay
- Pomona Valley
Hospital Auxiliary; San Antonio Hospital Auxilary
- Foothill Philharmonic
- House of Ruth
- The Humane Society of Pomona
(Geoff is a proud dog and fish owner)
- Scripps Fine Arts Foundation
- Claremont Museum
- Friends of Oak Park Cemetery
- CLASP (Claremont After School Programs)
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanical
- KGNH (Keeping Good in the
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Divorce/Marriage Dissolution
- Expertise in
Probate, Wills, Trust, Fiduciary, and Conservator matters